+49 (0)40 75296824
Billhorner Röhrendamm 16
Telefon: 040 / 70011656
1. Limitation of liability for internal content
(1) The content of this website has been compiled with meticulous care and to our best knowledge. However, YNAGUA.com cannot assume any liability for the up-to-dateness, completeness or accuracy of any of the pages.
(2) Pursuant to Section 7 (1) of the TMG (Telemediengesetz – German Telemedia Act), we are liable as service providers for our own content on these pages. However, pursuant to Sections 8 to 10 of the TMG, we are under no obligation to monitor external information provided or stored on our website. If we become aware of a specific infringement of the law, we will immediately remove the content in question.
2. Limitation of liability for external links
This website may contain links to other websites (external links) which are not under the control of YNAGUA.com. We are not responsible for the content of the linked websites, nor do we necessarily endorse the linked websites. We provide the links solely for your convenience. If we become aware of a specific infringement of the law, we will immediately remove the content in question.
The content and works published on this website are protected by copyright. Any duplication, processing, distribution or other use is prohibited unless prior written consent has been granted by YNAGUA.com.
4. Links to www.ynagua.com, meta-tags, advertising by third parties
(1) Please contact YNAGUA.com at the e-mail address email@example.com if you are interested in linking to the website www.ynagua.com.
(2) You may not use meta-tags without the consent of YNAGUA.com.
5. Data protection
(1) A visit to www.ynagua.com can result in the storage on our server of information about the access (date, time, page accessed). This does not represent any analysis of personal data (e.g., name, address or e-mail address). If personal data is collected, it only occurs, to the extent possible, with the prior consent of the user of the website. Any forwarding of the data to third parties without the express consent of the user shall not take place.
(2) We would like expressly to point out that the transmission of data via the Internet (e.g., by e-mail) can create security vulnerabilities. It is therefore impossible to safeguard the data completely against access by third parties. YNAGUA.com cannot assume any liability for damages arising as a result of such security vulnerabilities.
(3) The use by third parties of all published contact details for the purpose of advertising is expressly excluded. We reserve the right to take legal steps in the case of unsolicited sending of advertising information (e.g., by means of spam mail).
Thank you for visiting www.ynagua.com and for your interest in YNAGUA.com products. The privacy of your personal data is important to us. Please read the following information carefully. By clicking on the box you declare your consent to the collection, storage, processing and use of your data within the scope outlined below.
1. Applicable Law
The use of this website is governed by German law. We will observe all applicable legal provisions, in particular the provisions of the German Data Protection Act and the German Telemedia Act.
2. Personal Data
(1) You may visit www.ynagua.com without providing personal details. Personal data will be collected only when you voluntarily provide it to us.
(2) Your data will be collected and used to register a customer account and, where necessary, to transact the purchase. We will also collect and use the data you submit to us when using the contact form for the purpose of processing your inquiries.
(3) Your data will be transmitted to third parties only as required to perform the contract and for billing purposes. For example, the service providers employed in the handling of orders (e.g., carriers, payment service providers, banks) will be provided with the data necessary for completing your order.
(4) Your personal data will be deactivated upon full termination of the contract, including full payment of the purchase price and deletion of your customer account, unless retention of the data is required by law, for example under the provisions of the German Commercial Code.
4. Google Analytics
5. Use of Social Plugins
(1) YNAGUA.com uses the social plugins of several social network providers on the website. If you click on the button corresponding to such a plugin, it becomes activated and your browser connects to the respective social network provider’s server. The functions of the plugin will not be activated by visiting our website but only by clicking on the respective button.
(2) If you visit our website and click on a button corresponding to a social network provider while you are logged into your account with that social network provider, information indicating that you have visited our website will be forwarded to that social network provider. The social network provider can store and connect this information with your profile. In order to avoid this, you must log out of your account before you click on the button. To find out about the purpose and scope of the data collection and the use of the data by the social network provider, as well as your related rights and settings to protect your privacy, please refer to the privacy policies of the respective social network provider.
6. Right of Information, Objections and Revocation
You may at any time demand information about the personal data stored about you; object to the use of your data; have it corrected, blocked or deleted; or revoke your consent with YNAGUA.com wholly or in part with effect for the future by contacting Laura Nietz, Vogt-Groth-Weg 65, 22609 Hamburg, Germany; by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org; or by using the contact form provided. Your data will be deleted promptly except as agreed otherwise or to the extent that retention is required by law.
Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions and Information on Consumers’ Right of Withdrawal
Welcome to the website www.ynagua.com. Please read the following terms and conditions and information on consumers’ right of withdrawal carefully before placing an order with YNAGUA.com. By clicking on the box you declare your consent with these terms and conditions.
1. SELLER AND CONTACT DETAILS
YNAGUA.com is the trading name of the online shop owned and operated by Laura Nietz. If you have any queries please contact:
22609 Hamburg Germany
+49 40 75 29 68 24
2. LANGUAGE AND CONCLUSION OF CONTRACTS
(1) Contracts are negotiated and concluded solely in English.
(2) The presentation of products on the website does not constitute an offer for a purchase contract. By submitting the order form provided on the website you place a binding offer for a purchase contract with YNAGUA.com. To submit your offer you must enter all required information and click on the “Purchase” button. Before you submit your order you will be able to review the details of your order and correct any mistakes.
(3) YNAGUA.com will confirm the receipt of your order and accept your offer by sending you a confirmation e-mail including the terms and conditions and information on consumers’ right of withdrawal. The details of the contract will be stored for your record in your customer account. The invoice will be sent to you with your purchase via DHL.
(4) "Consumer” shall mean any natural person who is acting on www.ynagua.com for purposes, which are outside his or her trade, business or professional activity. Therefore, YNAGUA.com has the right to refuse any offer without stating a reason, especially if there are legitimate grounds to suspect that the products purchased are intended to be resold on a commercial basis.
3. CONSUMERS’ RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
Consumers are entitled to withdraw from the contract within a 14-day period by sending the item(s) back to: Laura Nietz, Vogt-Groth-Weg 65, 22609 Hamburg, Germany. Consumers may also fill out this form contact YNAGUA via email email@example.com or by phone +49 40 75 29 68 24. The period commences upon receipt of this notification in text form, however not prior to the receipt of the products by the recipient (in the case of recurring deliveries of similar products, not prior to the receipt of the first partial delivery), and not before fulfilment of YNAGUA.com’s duty to provide information pursuant to Art. 246 Sec. 2 in conjunction with Sec. 1 (1) and (2) EGBGB, and to our duties under § 312g Sec. 1 Sentence 1 No. 2 BGB in conjunction with Art. 246 Sec. 3 EGBGB. Dispatch within this period shall be sufficient to meet the deadline. Return shipments are at your cost and risk, provided that the products delivered correspond to the products ordered.
4. CONSEQUENCES OF WITHDRAWAL
In the event of effective withdrawal, the performance received by either party must be returned and any benefits derived must be released. You are required to compensate YNAGUA.com for any loss if the products cannot be returned or can be returned only in a deteriorated state, and for any benefits derived which cannot be returned or cannot be returned to the full extent (such as advantages derived from usage). However, your obligation to compensate YNAGUA.com for any deterioration of the products and for any benefits derived is limited to the extent that such benefits or deterioration are due to any usage of the products exceeding the inspection of their qualities and functions. “Inspection of qualities and functions” shall mean the testing and trial of the products, as would be possible and common in a store. The respective obligations of refund payments must be met within a 30-day period. This period commences for you upon dispatch of the products to be returned and for YNAGUA.com upon receipt of the products returned. Refund payments by YNAGUA.com will be credited to the credit card you used when ordering the products.
5. PRODUCT INFORMATION AND AVAILABILITY
(1) The products offered on www.ynagua.com are presented in the form of digital photographs of the actual products. Minor discrepancies between the presentation and the actual products do not qualify as defects.
(2) While YNAGUA.com takes great care to provide accurate information on the website, information may occasionally contain technical inaccuracies, typographical errors, or incomplete data. YNAGUA.com does not warrant that the content on the website, including the price of products, is accurate, complete, current or error-free. YNAGUA.com apologizes for any errors and reserves the right to correct them and update product information, including the price, at any time without notice.
(3) YNAGUA.com lists availability information for products sold on the website. Beyond what is said on the website, YNAGUA.com cannot be more specific about availability. You will be informed by e-mail as soon as possible if any products ordered turn out to be unavailable and any payments made will be refunded immediately.
(4) Despite best efforts, products on the website may be mispriced. YNAGUA.com will verify pricing when processing your order and if a product's correct price turns out to be higher than the price listed on the website, YNAGUA.com will contact you before dispatch to ascertain whether you want to buy the product at the correct price or cancel your order. In case of cancellation any payments made will be refunded immediately.
6. PRICING AND SHIPPING COSTS
(1) All prices are Euro prices inclusive of legally applicable VAT plus shipping costs.
(2) The regular costs of return shipments shall be borne by the purchaser, provided that the products delivered correspond to the products ordered.
7. PAYMENTS AND RIGHTS OF RETENTION
(1) Payments are made by credit card or through PayPal.
(2) YNAGUA.com retains legal title to any product supplied until the purchase price (including VAT and shipping costs) for such product has been fully paid.
All shipments are made via DHL Standard. The products will be ready for dispatch on or after the business day following your order. Deliveries will be made within 1–15 business days. Please note that delivery estimates are not guaranteed delivery times and should not be relied upon as such.
For any lack of conformity that exists at the time the products are delivered, you are entitled to demand subsequent performance (repair or replacement). If subsequent performance fails, you are entitled either to reduce the purchase price or, provided the lack of conformity is not only minor, to have the contract rescinded and to claim damages or reimbursement of your expenses in accordance with the statutory provisions.
(1) YNAGUA.com is liable for damages other than injury of life, body, or health only if caused through wilful intent or gross negligence. However, if a primary contractual obligation or a cardinal obligation (i.e. an obligation which is essential to the contract and on which you may regularly rely) is breached, YNAGUA.com shall be liable even in the case of simple negligence, but limited to the foreseeable damage that is typical for the contract.
(2) Any exclusion or limitation of liability shall also apply to the liability of our employees, members of staff, representatives and vicarious agents.
11. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
(1) These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with German Law. The choice of law applies to consumers only insofar as they are not thereby deprived of the consumer protection laws of the Member State where they are domiciled.
(2) We agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Hamburg. This does not affect the right of consumers to bring proceedings in the courts of the Member State where they are domiciled.
12. AMENDMENTS TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, SEVERABILITY
(1) YNAGUA.com reserves the right to make changes to the website and to the terms and conditions at any time. You are subject to the terms and conditions in force at the time you submit your order, unless otherwise required by law.
(2) If any of these terms and conditions should be void or for any reason unenforceable, then that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.